Monday 16 January 2012

It's up to you, New York, New York

In November I went to New York with four girlfriends and I just can't discribe what an experience it was for us girls from the little country, Belgium. The first day we just stared the whole time. Here are some pictures I took...



In tiny Belgium we know lemonade but not in the way Americans drink it. Here it's very very sweet (too sweet if you ask me) and sparkling. I actually prefer lemonade in America.




Visit the Empire State Building at night! The view is so beautiful then.









In Belgium me and the others fours girls who were with me in New York all dance. So we decided to take some lessons in The Big Apple. And I can say: Totally new way of dancing for us, but really adictive.




Have some of you ever been to New York City? And what did you think of the city? I definitely want to go back some day! Maybe with the boyfriend next time...


Love
Ines







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...