Monday 30 January 2012

Cheer up your Monday + My first working week in five!


I'm doing my internship at Microsoft since last week, which means I'm obliged to have the Monday blues! (In my head, working people need to have the 'I don't like Mondays blues') But with every problem comes a remedy, so here's mine. It's called Runaway Baby from Bruno Mars...

Btw, here is my first working week in five:
I'm doing my internship at Microsoft (web editor for http://www.msn.be/). I will work there till the 6th of April.

- Learning starts when you leave school. I can not remember my head being this full with new information, but that's a good thing, I love learning.
- I invented badge dating! Since I forget my badge every time I leave my desk, I need to find someone helpful who will badge me into the elevator on my way back to my floor (the 6th by the way). Also a great way to get to know new people, may come in handy during your first week.
- "Here's your agenda, and he's already quite full", said my supervisor. The thought that popped into my head: "Oh my dear god, I don't know I have an agenda and he's already full, help me please?!" But I managed and it wasn't as frightening as I originally thought.
- Lunch date with collegues. On friday I had my first lunch date with collegues, on the menu: Thai food! Nice way to start your first week!
- I can't stop thinking! Seriously. When I'm driving my car, at the train or the bus, during my dance lessons, but most annoyingly, in bed! I just can't stop thinking about new idea's. I even started dreaming about them. My head takes "trying to be creative" to a whole new level, I tell you.

But so far I love what I do and I'm pretty sure it will ben April in no time...


Love
Ines


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...