Thursday 8 December 2011

In love with Paris!

First of all, sorry for neglecting the blog a bit, but being in the last years of my journalism studies took it's toll. But I promise to start posting again on a regular base. Really!

Sooooo, I went to Paris for the first time in my life. I know, I should be ashamed of myself as I'm living in Belgium, right beside France and only 3 hours away from Paris. But let's say that I was waiting for a right opportunity or something like that. And that not so defined opportunity came in the form of teh almighty boyfriend, of course! He went to Paris plenty of times and was a bit shocked when I told him I had never been there. And a few weeks later we where on a romantic weekend in Paris. I had the best time and can not wait to back, preferably in the spring or the summer. Or when it snows. Let's say that from now on every reason is a good reason to visit Paris.





And here's the most beautiful picture the boyfriend took...


Have you ever been in Paris?
If so, let me know what I really need to do or see when I'm going a next time...


Love
Ines





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...