Friday 9 December 2011

Almost weekend feel Friday

I decided to put up some outfit post from now on, not on a daily basis, but regularly...






Skirt: Zara - Top: Vero Moda - Boots: Roxy - Watch: Swatch - Earrings: A smal shop in New York - Tights: Veritas


Friday always seems to last for ages if you ask me. But that's probably because I can't wait for the weekend to begin. I by the way seem to think that the weekend starts Friday at 5 in the afternoon. After school I'm going to cheerleader practice and I admit, cheerleading is not really my kind of dancing, but it's a fun group and it's just clearing my head for one hour (perfect to start your weekend trouble free by the way!). And my total head-clearing part of the week are the Friday nights with the cheerladies. After training we always meet for cocktails and girl talk. Can't wait till it's later this day...
What are your weekend plans?


Love
Ines





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...