Sunday 29 August 2010

House Dance Love!!


The new dance season started in the dance school where I dance and teach, 'K!dans', with the Back2Dance workshops. It's three days of workshops with choreographers from in- and outside our dance school. Today I followed a session 'House Dance' with Mamson and 'Poppin and Lockin' with Alvarez. I discovered that 'Poppin and Lockin' is not really my cup of tea but I actually already knew that. On the other hand I fell in love with 'House Dance'! I just love the quick movements of the feet and the style and the flow of this dance.

Below you can find a little video where Mamson performs freestyle 'House Dance'.



And I will need some more practice to do something like that, but I'll keep working on it!


Love
Ines





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...