Thursday 17 June 2010

Five reasons why I like Maradona


While the World Cup continues, Maradona keeps standing out against all the others like no time has gone by. El diez still has an indomitable character and I like it!


1. I love his nickname "Pelusa" which means fuzz, refering to his hair.

2. I love how he just speaks his mind without really thinking it true. In his last daring statement he lashed out at UEFA president Michel Platini and Brazilian soccer god Pelé, after those two had criticized him. His message for his Brazilian "friend" was: "Pelé belongs in a museum". About Platini he said: "Everyone knows that the French think they are better than the rest of the world".

3. I love his amazing dribbels.

4. I love how this big star listens to nobody, except his daughters. At training and games, he would always wear a tracksuite until his girls asked his to wear a suite at the World Cup games. And at the game against South Korea the 17th of June he wore a nice suite accompanied by some nice shoes.

5. And last but not least, I totally adore him for his dance skills. Just watch the video and you'll understand!



Text: Ines Cockx

Love
Ines





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...