Wednesday 8 June 2011

What a day


Today I had an interview for an internship for next year. And it went well, too well if you ask me. After a small talk, I think it took only ten minutes, they were convinced. I had the internship! Only one problem: I have another interview next week with a company I like as much as the one I visited today. So in seven days it might be possible that I have two places where I can work as an intern. I know what you might think: 'What are you even complaining about!' And I don't have the right to yammer about this, but I just hate choosing between two things I like. Luckily we're not next Wednesday yet. And on my way back I pampered myself with some Arizona Green Tea with Honey, because who has to think a lot has to drink a lot (I was just looking for an excuse but when you think about it, it's true). I will keep you updated on the intern situation!






Love
Ines





2 comments:

Fantina Van Berendoncks said...

Welke stageplekken?

Unknown said...

Metro en Microsoft =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...