Thursday 2 December 2010

Happy Almost Weekend


Today was my last day of school for this week so my weekend starts a bit earlier (happy!). This weekend I will be visiting the Christmas Market in Brussels with boyfriend of course. I'm very into the Christmas mood already because of the first snow that fell down this week. Everyone nagged on and on about the disadvantages but
I enjoyed this week to pieces! I grabbed my snow boots and a cosy, warm sweater and went outside as much as I could. I also want to have a Tree as soon as possible, because when it's cold outdoors
I want to come home to a cosy living room with a beautiful Christmas Tree. December and your snowy, freezy weather and lovely holidays, 
I am so ready for you!
- Sooooo I wish you a...




Happy Almost Weekend and a Happy December!



Click on the photo for the source


Love
Ines





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...