Tuesday 23 November 2010

Comfort Clothes


When I see people dress really comfortable I can't help but thinking that there are two groups among them: Those who get away with it and look great, and those who don't get away with it should rethink their combo of comfort clothing. I only dress comfy when I'm at home or when I'm in the dance school, just because I'm a bit scared to look like that second group. But that was before I saw these clothes by Ulla Johnson (collection Fall 2010). I thought to myself that I should just try it out. I already have the same looking lights grey pants so...

 




- Do you guys wear comfy clothes often?


Love
Ines






 

2 comments:

Fantina Van Berendoncks said...

ik hoop dat ik niet bij de 2e groep hoor, haha

Unknown said...

Nee =) jij bent zo iemand dat daar dus wel mee wegkomt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...